Here is our simple and tasty recipe for Pea, Mint and Feta Frittatas. A brilliant and healthy way to use our Zeal silicon cupcake trays. Cook up a few, pop them in an air tight container and they will last in the fridge 3-4 days. Try them in lunch boxes/ for picnics or as part of any good meal!
PEA, MINT, FETA FRITTATA
Ingredients for 6
- 4-5 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh mint
- 100g good quality feta cubed
- 100-150g frozen peas
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 180 Degree C
- Lightly whisk the eggs in a bowl and add peas, mint, feta and season to taste.
- Pour into the Zeal silicon cupcake tray, filling each compartment to the top, sharing the peas and feta out evenly.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 mins until puffed and set.