- 225g / 8oz – soft brown sugar
- 225g / 8oz – butter
- 2 tbsp – golden syrup
- 250g / 12oz – whole oats
- 150g / 5oz – Rice Crispies
- 110g / 4oz – chocolate chips
- 2 x 200mm x 250mm Plain Polypropylene Bags
- 2 x Easy Bake and Take Tray Bakes
- 2 x Bakery Fresh Pink Round Cake Labels
- Preheat the oven to 150C/300F/Gas 2.
- Place the sugar, butter and golden syrup together in a saucepan and heat gently until the butter has melted, stirring occasionally. Take the saucepan off the heat and stir in the oats, rice crispies and chocolate chips, mixing thoroughly.
- Pour the mixture into the two lightly greased Easy Bake and Take Tray Bake and press it out evenly using the back of a wooden spoon. Bake in the center of the oven for 40-50 minutes.
- Allow the mixture to cool in the tray bakes before placing into the 200 x 250mm plain polypropylene bags and sealing with a heat sealer. These bags can be sealed with tape however the shelf life will not be as long.
- Print on label using any A4 printer, stick on product, place on shelf and sell.